Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
When attempting to add an image with a symbol in the file name (ex. &) for a page logo, the "Current Image" will show, however, there is no image actually showing. Also, the Done button is grayed out and cannot be interacted with.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Download and startup Liferay
3) Startup Liferay
4) Navigate to Public or Private pages
5) Click the ellipsis menu and select Configure
6) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Logo
7) Choose an image to upload with a special character (ex. ata&t.png)
8) Attempt to select Done
Expected Results: You can see a preview of the image and, when you click the Done button, you are returned to the Configure page with a logo preview at the bottom.
Actual Results: The preview does not appear but "Current Image" text appears and the Done button is greyed out.
Branch: Reproduced. 6055514df1b45dc7ad0b78792b589253d7586da2
Master: Reproduced. 589fa1d1671cc99e612901519c3e3b234abab013