Affects Version/s: 7.1.0 RC1, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web Search
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable Local Live staging
- Create a Web Content Article titled "Web Content 1"
- Publish to Live
- Change the title of the previously created Web Content Article to "Web Content 2"
- Switch to the Live site
- Navigate to the portal search page /web/guest/search
- Set the search scope configuration to 'Everything' for both the embedded search bar and the search bar in the page
- Search for "web content"
On the Live site, "Web Content 1" should be the only result.
Both "Web Content 1" and "Web Content 2" show up in the search results when searching on the Live site.
Note: The same behavior occurs when searching from the Staging site, but we have confirmed that is not a valid usecase. The same behavior occurs when searching DM or blogs as well. This behavior does not occur when search scope is set to 'This Site'.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7.22
Portal master Git SHA: 9aad02cb1d69eeb74ac725a62b78e068e3005ba8