Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
With scheduled remote publishes using a publish template, the completed publish jobs take the name of the publish template, rather than the name of the scheduled publish job.
This is reproducible using both Remote Staging as well as Local Live Staging (the steps shown below are for Remote Staging).
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up remote staging between 2 bundles ('staging site' and 'remote site')
- On the remote bundle, create a second site called 'remote site 2'
- On the staging bundle, go to Publishing > Staging > Verical ellipsis on upper right > Publish Templates > New > Title: mytemplate > Change Remote Site ID to the Site ID for 'remote site 2' > Save
- Go back to Staging page to create a scheduled publish using publish template, click New > mytemplate > change Title from mytemplate to mypublish > Schedule: set to publish 1 minute in the future > Save
- Wait for scheduled publish to complete, then refresh the page and check the list of completed publishes
Expected result: the publish is titled "mypublish"
Actual result: the publish is titled "mytemplate"
Reproduced in 7.0.x: 558f6a0473171fc226a0ffe3e7d28de7ddcc25d6