1. Enable remote staging for a site
2. Add a page to the site
3. Add a web content display portlet is added to the page
4. Configure display portlet so that it is scoped to the page
5. Select page scope at content
6. Create a new web content to the page scope
7. Publish page scoped content to remote live
8. Go to remote live instance
9. Change scope to the published page scope
10. Navigate to Web Content
11. Create new web content
Scoped content can be created on remote live instance.
Go back to staging instance and navigate in the portal, UnknownHostException is thrown to console on staging instance.
Connection is lost between staging and remote live.
Not to be able to create scoped entry on remote live instance.
Tested on master 1b9ae20 and on 7.1.x f179212