Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable local staging for a site, with default settings (so Dynamic Data Lists are not going to be staged)
2. In staging, go to Content/Dynamic Data Lists, and start adding a list.
3. Click Select under definitions.
4. Click + in order to create a new data definition on the fly.
5. Give it a name and place some field on it, then click Save.
Result: You are taken back to the modal with the definition list, but you still see only the default definitions, but not the one you have just created, so you cannot select it.
Expected: You should see the newly created definition and be able to select it.
If you close the modal and the open it again by clicking Select again, now you can see the new definition.