Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
If the Calendar portlet is configured with anything less than the four display views selected (Day, Week, Month, and Agenda), the right-most edge of the options displayed in the portlet is cut off.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add calendar portlet to a page
2. Configure the portlet
3. In the configuration, select Display Settings
4. Uncheck Month and Agenda under Enabled Views
5. Save and close the configuration
6. View the Calendar portlet
The Day and Week buttons in the portlet would have a border all the way around
The Week button is missing the right edge
NOTE: This behavior is consistent with any combination of 1, 2, or 3 options selected. Only when all 4 options are checked that the right-most border is displayed correctly.
Branch: Reproduced (d8b105591a6b784d9c27a5cb93389aa2766d2f14)
Master: Reproduced (50b613be9f028bbc168834e1170e8324d89ca8c4)