Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Steps to reproduce:
- Create site test_site1
- Upload an image to Documents and Media
- Create a structure with a ddm-image field in it
- Create a template for the structure with an image script in it (something like this to display the fileEntryId)
- Create a Web Content article using the structure, use the uploaded image, Publish it
- Go to the Web Content, and Preview it, to check the fileEntryId
- Export the test_site1 (Documents and Media, Web Content)
- Create site test_site2 and import the LAR file to it.
- See the imported Web Content's Preview again with the fileEntryId in it
Expected behavior: The fileEntryId of the imported Web Content article should be different from test_site1's fileEntryId.
Actual behavior: The fileEntryId is the same.