Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login with Admin User.
2: Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Workflow Configuration > Knowledge Base Article > Assign workflow - Single Approver [Default workflow] and save it.
2. Go to Liferay DXP Site > Members > Site Memberships > Click on user's options icon > Assign site roles > Give "Role as Site Administrator"
3. Go to Site > Content > Knowledge Base > Click on + icon > Select Basic Article > Enter Title and content > Submit
4. Go to User Section > My Account > Notification > Click on
"Test Test sent you a Knowledge Base Article for review in the workflow." message.
5. Click on three dots on right side of Review: Article Page > Select Assign to Me> Assign.
6. Click on three dots on right side of Review: Article Page > Select Approve > Approve.
7. Click on created article [step 6] which is in User > My Account > My workflow task.
Actual behavior: Getting error message as "My Workflow Tasks is temporarily unavailable."
Expected behavior: Should able to review the approved article without any issue or error.
70x [ec7f2832900e5db5c1f931a3ef791de756a21bab], reproduced
Master [955ef007159b57294d6b70dd4338269843f05979] reproduced