Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP57, 7.0.X, 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.10 DXP GA1, 7.1.10 DXP FP1, Master
Component/s: Search Infrastructure > Framework
Steps to reproduce
- Start DXP and wait for it to fully start up
- Connect to it via JConsole
- Open MBeans tab, com.liferay.portal.messaging -> messaging_destination folder
Expected result: liferay/search_writer and liferay/search_reader destinations should be listed
Observed result: liferay/search_writer and liferay/search_reader destinations are missing from the list.
Use cases to test after the fix. There should be no errors related to Messaging/Destination registrations for "search_reader" and "search_writer"
- Portal startup-shutdown
- Start & stop default search engine using the App Manager (master/7.1: Elasticsearch 6, 7.0.x: Portal Search Elasticsearch)
- Stop default search engine (App Manager), deploy a new search engine (portal-search-solr), stop the newly deployed search engine and revert back to the default (App Manager)