Affects Version/s: 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.X, Master
The ADT por displaying Assets in a Map is not working properly, should be reviewed in 7.1
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Content > Web Content
- Create your own structure adding a Geolocated Field
- Generate an empty Template associated to that structure (it doesn't matter)
- Generate a Web Content based on that Structure and geolocate it.
- Add an Asset Publisher to a page and configure it to show up just Web Content Articles belonging to that structure, and on Display Settings choose Liferay's ADT for maps
- The Asset Publisher shows OpenStreetMap with the geolocated structured but if you click on it, no popup appears
- You'll see some errors on Javacsript Console
If you click on the geolocated point in the map, a popup appears with the summary and small image (if exits) of the Asset (like in 7.0)
Warning: Error: Invalid state passed to 'position.location.lat'. Expected type 'number', but received type 'function'.
(Side Note) It seems that ADT hasn't changed for 7.1. Guess we should review it.