As a user during the upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1 I seem to have lost the ability to have my newly created private pages show up by default on the private page navigation menu.
This is a duplicate of -
Also see : LPS-83635
1) Create a site called "topsecret"
2) Public pages will be found at /web/topsecret
3) Private pages at /group/topsecret
4) Add a default private navigation menu
5) Add a new private page
6) Assert that the page is showing up on /web/topsecret instead of /group/topsecret
Private navigation is enabled by default and when adding a new private page that the page be displayed on the private navigation only. When visiting /web/topsecret the menu should not be showing private pages.
The page is displaying on the wrong menu and the user must manually delete and add. The user did not have to do this under 7.0 as private pages were automatically displayed on the private navigation.