When using ImageMagick and Ghostscript to create a preview, blank part will be added on the top part and bottom part of the image.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup DXP and install DE-54
- Start Liferay and login as email@example.com
- Navigate to Cotrol Panel > Server Administration > Extarnal Service
- Set to enable GhostScript
- Navigate to Liferay DXP > Content > Document and Media
- Add the attached "sample.pdf" as a basic document and show the preview
Blank part will be added on the preview.
(please refer attached "IM&GS preview.png")
An image will be created without additional blank parts.
7.0.x GIT HASH: f72ef8f5790e2732106903517cf71a0991dc635a
Not reproduced in
master GIT HASH: 1f3b51f4c3412a2b14f6956e0416ce64db43dec6