Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new site
- Create a blog on this new site titled "blog"
- Navigate back to default portal site
- Navigate to the configuration screen of the header search bar
- Change the destination value from "/search" to "/Search"
- Change the Scope to "Everything" and save
- Search for "blog"
Expected result: The blog that was added on the new site shows up in the results
Actual result: No results show up.
Note: When this happens, the scope seems to be mapped to what is set within the in-page search bar instead of the header search bar which is incorrect behavior following the specifications in this ticket:
LPS-83193. You can test this by switching the in-page search bar Scope to "Everything" and the header search bar to "This Site" and the blog would show up in the results.
Also, searching redirects you to the correct search page even with the capitalized letters.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7.22
Portal master Git SHA: ea417d51151ec0b04acd3cd971269d40bb0915e6
Portal 7.1.x Git SHA: 12f3b6698f45d201acaf93ca61c699a314f0da06