Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Site > Site Template, add a new site template .
- View the template by clicking its name.
- Go to Build > Navigation Menu. Assert that there is a menu "Default Private" and Home page is in it.
- Add a new page.
- Check the pages in Default Private menu.
The new created page is added into Default Private menu automatically.
The new created page is not in Default Private menu, have to manually add it.
- Go to Liferay site > Build > Navigation menu.
- Assert that there is only one menu "Default".
- Add a private page page1.
- Go back to Build > Navigation Menu, assert that there is a new menu "Default Private" and page1 is in it.
- Add another private page page2.
- Go back to Build > Navigation Menu, check the pages in Default Private menu.
Page2 should also in Default Private menu just like page1.
In Default Private menu, there is only page1.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.6. Portal master GIT ID: 70ce74e808ceb2189b86404c20bb3a4f8261c64a.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.6. Portal 7.1.x GIT ID: 918d70966544859d13132b13358c323d1d1bac3d.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.6. Portal 7.1.0 CE GA1.
- is duplicated by
LPS-84460 Added pages are missing from Site Template's Navigation Menu
LPS-85196 Adding page to a site template won't be present on navbar
LPS-85618 As a site admin I can use the page hierarchy for the navigation of a site, so that I don't have to create navigation menus for cases where they are not really needed