7.1.10 DXP GA1, 7.1.X, Master
Only Reproducible with Kaleo Designer (DXP versions only)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Workflow
- Add a new workflow
- Add a Task node
- Click on the Task node
- In Properties, select "Assignments"
- Choose "Role Type"
- Input Role Name "NewRole"
- Set "Auto Create" checkbox to True
- Open "Assignments" again
- View "Auto Create" checkbox
Auto Create option is saved as True.
Auto Create option is reset to False. Option is still set to False in the Source XML too.
Note: User can workaround this by editing the value in the Source XML. Setting Auto Create from True to False using the checkbox does work. It is only the enabling action that fails to save.
7.1 DXP GA1