As a forms builder user, I'd like to edit the paragraph body text field and format the content.
- It should be able to create a table, and format the text style on the paragraph body text field (not necessary to have the Alloy Editor image and video features)
- It should be able to add a link in the body text;
- It should be able to add a twitter link in the body text.
Definition of Done
- () All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- () Related tests created and passed successfully;
- () Verify if the test labels were added;
- () Code with peer review completed;
- () Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- () No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary).