Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.10 DXP GA1
Fix Version/s: Master
Once a video has been aligned and resized (the resizing drag handles don't appear upon click of video) ... there are padding issues. Once a video is also aligned with text around the video, there is zero ability to bring either the context bar or drag handles into focus.
Browser : Chrome Windows 10
Video URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W9VYY5QpLg
1) Place a youtube video into a web content display using Alloy Editor in Basic Web Content
2) Find blank space under the video and use backspace key enough times to make drag handles appear
3) Resize the video and align right
4) Add Latin text to the left
5) Note padding issues
6) Note it's now also impossible to further interact with the video
7) Publish the content
8) Note the content with the aligned video and newly entered text didn't publish
Padding and the ability to click the video to interact with it, content should publish (
Text is too close to video, can't interact with video while text is flowing around it, content failed to publish.