7.0.0 DXP FP55, 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
When creating a web content, it is possible to specify a Review Date, which sends a notification (GUI and email) when that date/time is reached.
GUI Notification displays with a misleading message.
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay and login as [email protected]
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configration > System Setting
- Search "Web Content" and select "Web Content" from the result
- To send mail at short intervals, set "Check interval" small
- Navigate to Liferay DXP > Contnts > Web Content
- Add a basic web content
- Input review date/time on Scheduler tab
- Publish the web content
- Wait for review mail to be sent
- Go to My Notifications
GUI notification shows as "Notification no longer applies"
Email has proper content (defined in the review template)
GUI notification should display the purpose of the notification