As as forms builder user, I'd like to remove the current page of my form
- Important: the user can only delete a current page if the form has more than 2 pages;
- To clarify: If a form has only one page, the equivalent action should be "Reset Page";
- To reset a page the user should click on the more icon of the page and then "Delete Current Page";
- After the page is deleted the Elements Bar on the right must closed.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.