As a forms builder user, I'd like to create the success page of my form
- The user should able to create a success page by clicking on the more icon close to the page name;
- The action should be name "Add Success Page";
- When the success page is created the user should be moved to the screen;
- The success page contains two fields that have predefined values;
- The success page doesn't have a number like the other ones, it has the icon of a check;
- When the user is in the success page and form has only one page the more icon options are only Add New Page or Delete Current Page;
- When the user is in the success page and the form has more than two pages the more icon options are only Add New Page, Delete Current Page and Switch Pagination to Top or Switch Pagination to Bottom.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.