As a forms builder user, I'd like to reset a current page
- Important: the user can only reset a page if it's the only page of the form and it's no empty (at least title or description or field);
- To clarify: If a form has more than 2 pages, the equivalent action should be "Delete Current Page";
- To reset a page the user should click on the more icon of the page and then "Reset Page";
- After the page is reseted, the title, description and fields must be deleted and Elements Bar on the right must open.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.
|[Bug] The Title and Short Description of a page are not being cleaned up after resetting a page||Closed|
|[Bug] The Elements Bar on the right is not being opened after a page is reset||Closed|