As a forms builder user, I'd like to see my form rules list
- Should have the same visual as the forms that uses Alloy: for fields and values values use a box with smaller font, for the word "If" and first action of the "do" use semibold, for the consequence action use italic and before the field or the value use the words "Field" and "Value" in regular.
- Change: remove the tooltip of the fields and values (it's redundant);
- Change: the title of the page should be "Rules" - not "Rules Builder";
- Change: the tab of the Forms should be "Form" - not "Builder".
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.