As a forms builder user, I'd like to have my form auto saved
- The form should be auto saved according to the time interval set in Control Panel -> Configuration -> System Settings -> Forms -> Forms -> Autosave Interval;
- If the user tries to leave the page without saved changes, the "Leave Form?" modal must appear (see forms with Alloy for reference);
- Draft save message should be displayed in the in the top-center of the form builder showing the time when the draft was saved, this message should be displayed according to the time interval set in Control Panel;
- Draft save message should be updated every save;
- Autosave should be triggered when: changing a title, adding a page or changing its name, adding a rule or editing it, adding a field or changing it.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.