As a form builder user, I'd like to change my form language
- The dropdown of languages should open below the "Add Translation" button.
- The flag size of an added translation should be the same as the size of the flag in the dropdown.
- The more button should only be visible when the Default Language is selected.
- After the text fields are filled out with the translations provided by the user, they must be changed according to the selected language.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.