As a form builder user, I want to be able to resize a specific field of my form
- Should be possible to resize any field on my form;
- During the resizing interaction, the field width should follow the columns breackpoint (12 columns) with the magnetic motion, as it's implemented currently;
- Should be possible to resize a field from itself;
- Should be possible to access the action of resize a field on hover;
- The field should be resized based on fitting the columns that forms uses;
- If there are more than one field per row, the non-resized form should adapt its width too;
- The text filled out on labels, text fields, help text, etc., should not be lost when resizing a field.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.