As a forms builder user, I'd like to add a paragraph field to my form
- It should have the same interactions patterns (drag and drop, open and close of the side bar) as the text field;
- Tab Basic: It should have the inputs Title and Body Text;
- The Body Text input is required and when the user clicks on it a plus button is shown so that the user can format the text;
- Tab Properties: it doesn't have.
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.
|Merge to Master||Closed|
|[Bug] Some text formatting are not being reflected to the Paragraph field (form builder) in real time||Closed|