As a forms builder user, I'd like to preview my form from the form builder screen
- It should only possible to preview a form that has at least one Element added;
- The system should display the form as it would appear to the user after publication;
- The system allows the user to view and answer all questions;
- The system disables auto-save and submission of form when it is in preview mode;
- Entries in preview mode will not overwrite autosaved entries of a published form;
- Change: shouldn't we insert an alert toaster when the user clicks on preview and has no Elements on the form? Right now nothings happens (if there is time for that, please talk to me Bruno Basto).
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.