Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Pages > Page Editor
1. Set up vanilla DXP with de-52 and start it.
2. Create a site "test" and a page "home" to it
3. Add the following as the virtual host in Site Settings Pages --> Site URL --> Public Pages: www.vipnet.hr and save it.
4. Log out.
5. Log in back using the virtual site: www.vipnet.hr:8080
You should be on the front page of the site and the URL should look like: www.sampleurl.com:8080/home
6. Click on the "Configure page" Icon on the upper right.
7. Click on save.
Actual result: After saving the URL is wrongly redirected, it displays: www.sampleurl.com:8080/web/site/home
Expected Result: The URL should be redirected to the correct one: www.sampleurl.com:8080/home after saving.