Affects Version/s: 7.1.10 DXP GA1, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Web Content Display widget
As admin, I am unable to add a web content of a structure type if there are too many structures.
- Go to Liferay DXP Site > Content > Web Content > Structures Tab
- Add 14 simple structures. In my example I added structures names Structure1 to Structure 14. Each had a single boolean field
- Go to Liferay DXP Site > Content > Web Content > Web content Tab
- Click on the +, top right.
- The list will show a "more" button, since not all structures are listed.
- Click on "more" and then an overlay will open with a full list of structures.
- Select a structure that was not on the previous list. This automatically closes the overlay.
- Click on the + again. You will see that the available structures are unchanged.
I would expect that clicking "more" and the selecting a structure would add it to the available structures list.
What currently happens:
Clicking "more" and selecting a structure does not change the available structures list at all.