Workflow's Task Notifications prevents Task Assignees from being set as the Recipient Type. Instead of persisting Task Assignees, it will go to Asset Creator after saving the workflow.
Steps to Reproduce
- Control Panel -> Configuration -> Workflow -> Plus button to create a new workflow
- Set a title for the workflow
- Place a Task in the editor
- Create a connector line from the start node to the task, then from the task to the end node.
- Double click the Task and double click the Notification of the Properties panel.
- Chose Recipient Type as Task Assignees and Save
After saving, Recipient Type changes from Task Assignees to Asset Creator.
Recipient Type can be set to whatever is listed in the list of Recipient Types, including Task Assignees.
7.1.x-private Commit: 40d9e186b7f81ae2c027e7e89fdb1ad890d6eb9f