7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
The My Workflow Tasks functionality displays items that the approver will need to review for further publication. When trying to search for contents the result always indicates "There are no tasks assigned to your roles with the specified search criteria."
This happens in both the "Assigned to Me" and "Assigned to My Roles" tabs.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set Single Approver for web content
- Create a new content and set its title as "liferay"
- Go to Your User > My Account > My Workflow Tasks
- Click on the Assigned to My Roles tab and assert that "liferay" exists in the PENDING section
- In the search bar search for liferay
0 Results for liferay, "There are no tasks assigned to your roles with the specified search criteria."
All articles that contain the search string whether pending, published, or rejected, should be displayed. If it's not intended to work in this way, the search functionality should be removed from My Workflow Tasks.
7.1.X Private Commit: 40d9e186b7f81ae2c027e7e89fdb1ad890d6eb9f