Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Password validation error messages are missing Japanese translations. For example, if we set minimum number policy, we will see the following:
In this specific case, it should be パスワードには、少なくとも___文字の英数字を含める必要があります。
There are several properties that we have found that have not yet been translated to Japanese in Language_ja.properties.
Steps to Reproduce - Specific to Minimum Alphanumeric Characters
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users > Password Policies
- Select "Default Password Policy" and set "Enable Syntax Checking" to "Yes"
- "Minimum Alpha Numeric" set to "4"
- Save the settings
- Display language set to JP (append /ja/ after hostname:port)
- Navigate to My Account > Account Settings
- Change the password that not contain 3 or less alphanumeric characters (e.g. hellohello)
Password validation error message is partially translated:
As mentioned above this is stemming from untranslated messages in Language_ja.properties:
In the example's case it should be translated to read パスワードには、少なくとも___文字の英数字を含める必要があります。
Here is a comprehensive list of the translated keys.