Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
In web contents search result page, checkbox for each web content is disappeared by switching number of entries to other than default.
- Start Liferay DXP + DE-55
- Login as email@example.com
- Navigate to Web Content and add a new basic web content called "dummy"
- Make 5 or more revisions to the web content which created in step 3
- Navigate to Your Site -> Content -> Web Contents, and search with "dummy" in search field at the upper right
- Navigate to "Versions" tab and switch number of entries to other than default
- Back to "Web Content" tab
Checkboxes for each web content are disappeared and unable to select.
Checkboxes for each web content should be displayed and able to select.
7.0.x GIT HASH: 4b271f1824751d3c52794d2c199a7eef896cd8c6
master GIT HASH: 1d7d57fa1326f8dfc328a37907c29df7b7b6c181
In master, each checkbox is disappeared but can select.