Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Pages > Page Administration
When creating page based on Page Fragment in Japanese localization, "Map" is incorrectly translated. Instead of being translated to mapping (connections of an asset in a relational manner) it is translated as map (a diagram that represents areas of land) 地図.
The reason for this seems to be that it is grabbing the key map from Language_ja.properties.
While it isn't incorrect for map to be listed as 地図, the page builder needs to include a contextual map for Japanese.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Product Menu -> Liferay DXP (Site) -> Build -> Page Fragment
- Create a collections as "Test"
- In the Test collections, create a new fragment and paste code below in HTML, save as Test fragment
- Control panel -> Liferay DXP (Site) -> Build > Page -> Display Page tab,
- Create a new page, selecting Test fragment in Test collection
- Change localization to Japanese (add /ja/ after hostname:port)
- Click the editable area that reads "TEST"
- Examine the popout
You will see 地図 on the left button which translates to "Map" (geographical diagram)
You will see マッピング on the left button which translates to "Mapping" (relational)
7.1.X Private Commit: 40d9e186b7f81ae2c027e7e89fdb1ad890d6eb9f