Affects Version/s: 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.X
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
Dynamic Data List's calendar popover is missing padding, such as datepicker-popover yui3-widget popover yui3-widget-positioned yui3-widget-modal yui3-widget-stacked.
Steps to Reproduce
- Product Menu -> Liferay DXP (site) -> Content -> Dynamic Data Lists
- Create a DDL with Inventory (Data Definition) then save
- Click on the title of the newly created list
- Click plus button the right top, Add Inventory
- Click Purchase Date and Calendar pops up
The calendar doesn't have padding.
The calendar should have a padding, either datepicker-popover yui3-widget popover yui3-widget-positioned yui3-widget-modal yui3-widget-stacked.
7.1.x Private Commit: 815320372a34faa0ccd0ed1d4989af7d1502c5e6