Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP SP8, 7.0.X, 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.X, Master
In the context of Workflow assignment, "Nobody" is used incorrectly in Japanese localization. Nobody is translated as "ユーザーが存在しません。" in the current iteration of 7.1.x, but it should be "未割り当て".
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Product Menu > Liferay DXP (Site) > Content > Documents and Media
- Click on the Options button on the top right corner, and click Edit
- Enable Single Approver on Documents and Media
- Add a document to Documents and Media and submit for Publication
- Go to Product Menu > Test (User) > My Workflow Tasks > Assigned to My Roles
- Click on the Pending task, and assert that the task is set to "Nobody"
- Change the localization to Japanese (i.e. append /ja/ after hostname:port)
Nobody (in this specific context) is incorrect, as it reads ユーザーが存在しません which translates to "User does not in existence."
Note: This might come from a properly translated key from another component, possibly.
Nobody in this specific context should be 未割り当て which translates to "Unassigned."
7.1.x Private Commit: 815320372a34faa0ccd0ed1d4989af7d1502c5e6