Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as Admin;
- Go to Content -> Forms -> New Form;
- Add Field -> Text Field:
- Enter "Number Validation" as Label;
- Click on "Show More Options";
- Enable validation: if number is greater than or equal to 0, show "This is not valid number" message.
- Add field;
- Go to any Page;
- Add -> Applications -> Form;
- Form -> Configuration -> Select previously created Form;
- Assert Form is displayed on page;
- Put -1 number into Number Validation field;
- Assert that error message is "This is not valid number";
- Put "TEXT" inside Number Validation field.
Error message should appear.
No error message.