Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
This issue is related to ----
----. Solution was released since FP37 onwards, however, the issue is reproducible with FP51 on IE11 LPS-76701
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Vanilla Liferay with de-51 installed.
- Log in as Admin.
- Enable and configure ReCaptcha by going to Configuration > Server Administration > CAPTCHA (You can get keys at https://www.google.com/recaptcha)
- In Site Admin > Content, add a Form with some random fields (one is enough) and enable ReCaptcha for this Form. (Edit > three-points > Settings > Require captcha)
- Add Form portlet to the Welcome page and selected the form created in step 2.
- Reload page.
- Click on "I'm not a robot"
Actual behavior: The reCaptcha keeps loading until it goes back to the initial state.
Expected behavior: The reCaptcha works fine.
Also tested on:
7.0x @c25aa689d6acb234f54781b6a262e0667b7ad6b7 - Reproduced
Master @c0f053b4e47a99c898bd5386b1d6c775396cb71e - NOT Reproduced
Thank you for looking into this.