Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Sites Management
Scope choices under Content are inaccessible under the end of the Site Admin menu when the portlets available under Content are less than the number of Scopes. (The dropdown menu runs on under the end of the Site Admin menu).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a web content display portlet to the Welcome Page
- Add a scope using that portlet (Configuration > Scope > Scope Dropdown: Welcome (Create New) > Save)
- Create an additional page on the default site and repeat step 2
- Go into Users > Roles > Regular Roles > User > Click the tricolon/options button > Define Permissions
- In Define Permissions for User, in the tree go to Site Administration > Content > Web Content > select Access in Control Panel and View
- Create new User
- Log in with the user to confirm whether the Web Content and test portlet panels show under site > Content > "Default Scope"
- Click the Cog icon next to "Default Scope"
Expected Behavior: The options for all available scopes are displayed
Actual Behavior: Additional scopes are hidden by other parts of the UI.
Reproduced on master: 31e4045675d2cbbbc9a89609b6c9534b84ba1e5e