Steps to reproduce:
- Add a web content display portlet to a page
- Add a scope using that portlet (Configuration > Scope > Scope Dropdown: Welcome (Create New) > Save)
- On the Product Menu, click Liferay DXP (site) > Content, and assert that Default Scope is displayed.
- Go into Users > Roles > Regular Roles > User > Click the tricolon/options button > Define Permissions
- In Define Permissions for User, in the tree go to Site Administration > Content > Web Content > select Access and View
- In Define Permissions for User, in the tree go to Site Administration > Categorization > Tags > select Access and View
- Create new User
- Impersonate the user to confirm whether the Web Content and test portlet panels show under site > Content > "Default Scope"
- As the impersonated user, change the scope
Expected Result: UI stays consistent
Actual Result: UI shrinks somewhat
Note: Logging in with the user will not reproduce the behavior.
Reproduced on master: 31e4045675d2cbbbc9a89609b6c9534b84ba1e5e