Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
If there are several page having same name, the label on report chart will duplicate on one item and miss on another item.
1. Deploy Liferay_Audience_Targeting-2.x
2. Navigate to Liferay DXP > Configuration > Mobile Device Families to create a new device family named "Iphone" or "Android"
3. Navigate to Liferay DXP > Configuration > Audience Targeting > User Segments
4. From Session Attribute, drag Device to the panel then select *Iphone" or "Android" from Device Family selection
5. Save the record.
6. Sign in as Administrator and create five pages: World News, Weather & Event, Service, Nation, Service (make sure there are two page have same name). View those pages for several times to create the report.
7. Access these pages several time to increase the amount of data.
8. Navigate to Liferay DXP > Configuration > Audience Targeting > User Segments and click on Mobile > Reports
9. Click the three dots by Content Views and click Update Report (Must run this otherwise there is no data generated for the report).
10. Click Content Views
Actual Result: One item has bold Service label and another item has no label on the chart. In the details, we can see two Service pages are listed separately.
Expected Result: No missing label for the item.