Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, Master
Component/s: Web Form
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay Vanilla environment with Fix Pack de-52
2. Install the Web Forms plugin from Marketplace
3. Log in as Admin
4. Put the Web Form portlet on the Welcome page
5. The default form appears
6. Go to the Configuration menu and under the Name field, tick the "Optional" check box
7. Save the Settings
8. Check the Name field again in the Configuration menu
Actual result: The check box is empty, looking as if this field were mandatory. If you try to submit a the form without adding a name, you will be able to, so it is only the configuration interface that should be corrected.
Expected result: The check box shows that the field is now optional.
Also tested on:
7.0x @7927b4371ff258bc37bcc08f677b7761c23b8dc8 -> Reproduced
Master @18602811e73adfbd33e76dfce4cf9df18ea4fb9a -> Reproduced