Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP57, 7.0.X, 7.1.0 CE GA1, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
1. Liferay DXP 7.0 with fix pack de-53
2. Logged in as Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Create a Site Role "Content Creator" using Define Permissions to have following
Site Settings > Site: View Site Administration Menu
Web Content: Access in Site Administration
Web Content > Web Content: View
Web Content > Web Content: Add Web Content
4. Created a user email@example.com. Assigned the Liferay DXP site and assign Content Creator to this user
5. Created a user firstname.lastname@example.org. Assigned the Liferay DXP site and gave site role as Site Administrator
6. Created a Web Content folder in Liferay DXP site as "News"
7. Assigned single approver workflow to "News" Folder
8. Login as email@example.com and go to Web Content > News
9. Add a basic web content article "Member Web Content" and click Submit for Publication
10. Login as firstname.lastname@example.org
11. You would get Notification to approve this article. Please approve it.
12. From Dockbar Menus, go to Web Content > News
13. Edit the article "Member Web Content" and save as draft
14. Login as email@example.com and go to Web Content > News
15. Edit "Member Web Content" article
Actual Result: You will get error "Web Content is temporarily unavailable." In logs we get "PrincipalException$MustHavePermission: User 32379 must have com.liferay.journal.model.JournalArticle,32418,VIEW permission for null".
Expected Result: Member can see the approved content (version 1.0) in the list but cannot edit the content because the version 1.1 is owned by editor.
Note: we need to provide aN user-friendly information on the UI.
Can reproduce on 7.0.x-private 628697994a6aa96b898c03c06344e3ed9572ea30
Can reproduce on master-private 88dd4b85f874d6b89cf5bca6dd413eafce46dee9