- Add field on the page/stage by dragging and dropping it.
- after added, the field's label should be "Multiple Selection" (currently it is "check box" please, update it).
- Field name (field id) must comes from the field label, but as "camelCase".
- it can be populated just manually
- Field is switchable - Check the linked issue "
- Follow the same behaviour we currently have on Alloy component.
- It should have at least two options
- if it has only one option, after add the field type the cursor must be active in label field
- it should start with two text area available to add options
- the first option must contais the placeholder "Option"
- The second one must contais the placeholder "Enter an Option"
- Whenever users interact with the last empty - does not matter its position on option list - another blank option must be available on the end of the list.
- the last option (the empty one) mustn't have the icon "X" to be removed
- Show Label - active by default
- Inline - inactive by default
- Predefined value - choose from one or more items added as options on basic tab
Definition of Done
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Code with peer review completed.