If a user without authority to add documents, drags and drops a document on Documents and Media, "complete!" message is displayed.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup DXP and install DE-57
- Start Liferay and login as [email protected]
- Navigate to Control Panel > User > Roles
- Add a regular role called "DM View Permission" with the following settings
- Navigate to Control Panel > User > Users and Organizations
- Add a user called "user1" and grant "DM View Permission" role
- Login as "user1" and Navigate to Content > Document and Media
- Drag and drop a document to Document and Media
"complete!" message is displayed, but the document is not added to there.
As long as you do not reload the browser, the "complete" message will continue to be displayed.
"complete!" message is should not be displayed, Drag&Drop container should not exist.
Not reproduced in
Drag and drop a text file, page will display it's content. If it's a binary file, page will ask to download this file.