In Dynamic Data Lists, when clicking on the options button, the "delete" key is exposed, meaning that the localized text is not appearing. This doesn't only happen in Japanese, but appears in English as well.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Product Menu > Liferay DXP > Content > Dynamic Data Lists
- Create a list with one of the default data definitions
- Change localization to Japanese (append /ja/ after hostname:port in URL) or any other localization
- Click the checkbox next to the new list you have created
- Click on the options icon in the top right corner
The actual exposed key "delete" appears instead of the localized message
The localized key appears instead of "delete"
7.1.X Private Commit: ed9f66e5ad0e1b1153671444d6b3987e22991c59