Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a new user
- Assign user to the "Administrator" role
- Define a password to allow login
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Roles
- Create a new role with no permissions
- Edit the previously created user
- Assign to the new role (will now have both Administrator role and new role)
- Login to the new user
- Go to Liferay > Content > Web Content
- Add a new article
- Go to Welcome page
- Add a Web Content Display widget
- Attempt to select the created web content for the widget
User with Administrator role can select a web content for display.
Permissions error will be thrown when attempting to select the web content. Web content is not selected.
The error will not occur if the user only has the Administrator role, the second role causes the issue.
7.1 DXP + FP1