After Password Syntax Checking is enabled on a password policy, several options appear with a small icon which displays a tooltip.
The Regular Expression tooltip does not seem to have a language key assigned to it, which causes it to display English text regardless of the localization. I have verified that this is the case in Japanese and Spanish, and believe it should affect all languages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Product Menu > Control Panel > Users > Password Policies
- Click the Options / Kebab icon next to Default Password Policy > Edit
- Change the localization to Spanish (append /es/ after hostname:port in the URL)
- Underneath Comprobación sintáctica de la contraseña click the Habilitar la comprobación de sintaxis slider to activate it
- Scroll down to find Expresión regular and mouse over the icon
The tooltip is in English indicating "This defines the regular expression used to validate the user's password."
The tooltip is in the respective language (i.e. in this case, Spanish)
7.1.x Private Commit: ed9f66e5ad0e1b1153671444d6b3987e22991c59