Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
1.Create a standard .war portlet
2. In portlet.xml, include the following custom role:
3. In liferay-portlet.xml, include the following mapping:
4. Build the portlet - It is attached to the ticket under the name "TestPortletDevStudio-portlet-18.104.22.168.war"
5. Start up the official 7.0 SP8 Tomcat bundle
6. Create a new Regular role: szimi-role
7. Deploy the portlet, "TestPortletDevStudio-portlet-22.214.171.124.war"
8. Create a new Virtual instance
Instance creation fails, as szimi-role does not exist. If you undeploy the portlet, create the instance, and create the role, everything works fine.