Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Documents & Media
1. Create a new vocabulary called 'Content Category' and add a category (e.g. "HR")
2. Edit the 'Content Category" vocabulary and associate Document and Media - Basic Document as required
3. Create a new folder under Document and Media and name it as Human Resource
4. Edit the folder configurations and map Single Approver workflow as the default work flow for this folder
5. Create a new Document under Human Resource folder. while creating the new Document. Note that if we don't select a category for 'Content Category' we receive an error message that the Content Category is missing
6. Once the Document is uploaded and approved, try to edit the document by removing the 'Content Category' value and also editing the content in some way (e.g. edit the summary or title).
Expected: The document should not be allowed to be published when the required category is missing.
Actual: Document is published and added to the approval queue.
Master - c907f0bef6445ad73d7582c0185b320ef5f87fe6